Selection of gantry cranes
(1) Selection of single main beam and double girder gantry cranes
Under normal circumstances, the lifting capacity is less than 50t and the span is within 35m. There is no special requirement for use, and a single girder type should be used. If it is required that the width of the door legs is large, the working speed is high, or heavy items or long and large pieces are often hoisted, double-girder gantry cranes should be selected.
(2) Span and Cantilever Length
The span of a gantry crane is an important factor affecting the quality of the crane itself. In the selection, the span should be minimized on the premise of satisfying the conditions of equipment use and meeting the span series standards.
(3) Principle of determination of wheelbase
(a) It can meet the stability requirements of the gantry in the direction of the crane track;
(b) The size of the cargo must be able to pass through the leg flat steel frame smoothly;
(c) Pay attention to make the distance between track B and span S in a certain proportion, generally take the track distance B = (1/4 - 1/6)S.
- Structure And Working Principle Of Grab Bridge ...
- Attention Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Use Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Classification Of Bucket Crane
- General Purpose Bridge Crane Structure
- Analysis Of The Heating Causes Of Slip Ring Motor
- The Method Of Heat Treatment Of Slip Ring Motor...
- Use Of Slip Ring Motor
- Main Classification Of Dc Motor
- Dc Motor Excitation Mode
- Domestic Crane Industry And Market Prospects
- What Crane Is Suitable For Factory Operation
- Self-propelled Crane Selection And Selection Steps
- Understandings Of Easy Access To Gantry Cranes
- What Is A Precast Beam Plant Bridge Crane
- Bridge Crane
- Boom Crane
- Electric Single Girder Gantry Crane
- Explosion-proof Electric Single Beam Crane
- Happy Dragon Boat Festival