Safety technical requirements for crane hooks
Safety inspection of hooks
The hook for the human-powered hoisting mechanism was tested with 1.5 times the rated load as the test load.
The hook for the power-driven hoisting mechanism is tested with 2 times the rated load as the inspection load.
After the hook is removed from the inspection load, there shall be no obvious defects and deformation, and the increase of the opening degree shall not exceed 0.25% of the original size.
For qualified hooks, the mark shall be printed in the low stress area of the hook, including the rated lifting weight, the factory or factory name, the inspection mark, the production number, etc.
Hooks should be scrapped when one of the following conditions occurs:
2 The dangerous section wears up to 10% of the original size;
3 The opening degree is increased by 15% compared with the original size;
4 The hook body is twisted and deformed more than 10°;
5 Plastic deformation of the hook dangerous section or the hook neck;
6 hook thread is corroded;
7 When the hook bushing is worn up to 50% of the original size, the bushing should be replaced;
When the 8 hook mandrel is worn to 5% of the original size, the mandrel should be replaced.
- Structure And Working Principle Of Grab Bridge ...
- Attention Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Use Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Classification Of Bucket Crane
- General Purpose Bridge Crane Structure
- Analysis Of The Heating Causes Of Slip Ring Motor
- The Method Of Heat Treatment Of Slip Ring Motor...
- Use Of Slip Ring Motor
- Main Classification Of Dc Motor
- Dc Motor Excitation Mode
- Basic Knowledge Of Double Girder Bridge Crane
- Gantry Cranes Are Installed Outdoors. Precautions
- The Working Principle Of The Grab Crane
- Mining Bridge Crane
- Differences Of Electric Single Overhead Crane A...
- Gantry Crane Introduction
- What Are The Special Requirements For European-...
- Why Can A Crane Be Guaranteed For Two Years?
- Whether The Quality Of The Lifting Parts Is Exc...
- Shipbuilding Gantry Crane