Billets are seldom perfectly straight or flat, air gaps often exist between the billets to be lifted and the magnet. Oumage Series billet lifting magnets have extra power built in to penetrate the air gaps for a more efficient, more certain grip every time. That means they can handle more billets per lift, day in and day out, eliminating multiple lifts per layer.
The penetration power of these magnets combined with rugged construction features ensures dependable, long life steel mill service. Oumage Series magnets come in a wide range of standard widths and lengths to accommodate your billet sizes and layer widths. Other sizes, as required for your applications, are readily available.
The Oumage magnet was developed over 40 years ago to help mills that were having difficulty lifting full layers of billets due to air gaps between the magnet's face and the billets/rails/slabs. These gaps are not unusual in normal steel mill production and it was time consuming to make return trips to retrieve bent billets that were not lifted the first time. Oumage engineers designed the Oumage-Series magnets with very high penetrating power that were able to "snap-up" the bent billets, making full dynamic lifts.
- Structure And Working Principle Of Grab Bridge ...
- Attention Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Use Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Classification Of Bucket Crane
- General Purpose Bridge Crane Structure
- Analysis Of The Heating Causes Of Slip Ring Motor
- The Method Of Heat Treatment Of Slip Ring Motor...
- Use Of Slip Ring Motor
- Main Classification Of Dc Motor
- Dc Motor Excitation Mode
- More Details About Electric Hoist
- Single Beam Overhead Crane
- Do Single Beam Cranes Need I-beams
- How To Make Bridge Crane More Durable
- How To Confirm The Electric Hoist Is Standard
- Metallurgical Crane Introduction And Applications
- Semi Gantry Crane Introduction
- QD Type Double Beam Bridge Crane
- New Design Wall Mounted Pillar Jib Crane
- L-shaped Gantry Crane