L-shaped gantry crane
The L-shaped gantry crane has a simple structure, convenient manufacturing and installation, and its own quality is small. The main beam of the L-shaped gantry crane is mostly a derailed box-shaped frame structure. Compared with the double main girder gantry crane, the overall rigidity is weaker. When the weight Q ≤ 50t and the span S ≤ 35m, this form can be adopted. The L-shaped is easy to manufacture and install, the stress is good, and the quality is small. However, the space for lifting the cargo through the leg is relatively small. Some L-type gantry cranes are suitable for loading and unloading and handling of various materials in open spaces and warehouses, stockyards, railway freight stations and port terminals, and are widely used in logistics transportation operations. Can also be equipped with a variety of special spreaders for special operations
- Structure And Working Principle Of Grab Bridge ...
- Attention Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Use Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Classification Of Bucket Crane
- General Purpose Bridge Crane Structure
- Analysis Of The Heating Causes Of Slip Ring Motor
- The Method Of Heat Treatment Of Slip Ring Motor...
- Use Of Slip Ring Motor
- Main Classification Of Dc Motor
- Dc Motor Excitation Mode
- New Design Wall Mounted Pillar Jib Crane
- Hot Sale 1 Ton Wall Slewing Jib Crane With Hoist
- Kbk Track Jib Crane Characteristics And Introdu...
- TOP Wall Mounted Jib Crane With Electric Hoist
- Single Beam Gantry Crane With Electric Hoist 3t...
- Explosion-proof Electric Hoist
- CD1 Wire Rope Electric Hoist
- Truss Type Gantry Crane
- Gantry Crane Production Requirements
- Wire Rope Electric Double Drum Winch