Gantry cranes are installed outdoors Precautions
Comparing the gantry crane with the bridge crane, it can be seen that the installation of the gantry crane is relatively more convenient. It is also necessary to strictly observe the relevant precautions when installing outdoors. Then, based on years of experience in the industry, crane manufacturers will talk about the installation of gantry cranes from the perspective of practical operation, for the reference of new and old customers.
1. The gantry cranes have different tonnages, and the requirements for the track and foundation required for installation are also different. So try to match.
2. The span of the gantry crane is large, and the angle needs to be paid attention to during the installation process. The assembly process of each part needs to be in a horizontal plane.
3, the foundation should be strong, otherwise the gantry crane will tilt. The foundation must meet the specified requirements and the overall configuration should be high.
4. The track should be processed strictly according to the standard. Otherwise, the gantry crane will deform under heavy pressure, causing secondary friction and prone to accidents.
5. When the gantry crane is installed, it is necessary to perform the air test and the ground test for the test.
- Structure And Working Principle Of Grab Bridge ...
- Attention Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Use Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Classification Of Bucket Crane
- General Purpose Bridge Crane Structure
- Analysis Of The Heating Causes Of Slip Ring Motor
- The Method Of Heat Treatment Of Slip Ring Motor...
- Use Of Slip Ring Motor
- Main Classification Of Dc Motor
- Dc Motor Excitation Mode
- The Working Principle Of The Grab Crane
- Mining Bridge Crane
- Differences Of Electric Single Overhead Crane A...
- Gantry Crane Introduction
- What Are The Special Requirements For European-...
- Why Can A Crane Be Guaranteed For Two Years?
- Whether The Quality Of The Lifting Parts Is Exc...
- Shipbuilding Gantry Crane
- Importance Of Wire Rope Electric Hoist System I...
- Jib Crane Classification