Gantry crane introduction
A gantry crane is a variant of a bridge crane, also known as a gantry crane. Mainly used for outdoor cargo yards, material yards, bulk cargo loading and unloading. Its metal structure is like a door-shaped frame. It is installed under the main beam and has two legs. It can walk directly on the track on the ground. The two ends of the main beam can have an overhanging cantilever beam. The gantry crane has the characteristics of high site utilization, large operating range, wide adaptability and strong versatility, and is widely used in port yards. Single main beam
The single main beam gantry crane has a simple structure, convenient manufacturing and installation, and its own small quality, and the main beam is mostly a derailed box-shaped frame structure. Compared to a double girder type crane, the overall stiffness is weaker. Therefore, when the lifting weight Q ≤ 50 t and the span S ≤ 35 m, this form can be employed. The single main girder gantry crane has two types of L-shaped and C-shaped legs. The type is easy to manufacture and install, the force is good, and its own quality is small. However, the space for lifting cargo through the legs is relatively small. The C-shaped legs are made of inclined or odd curved shape, with the purpose of having a large lateral space for the goods to pass smoothly through the legs 2. Double main beams
The double main girder gantry crane has strong bearing capacity, large span, good overall stability and many varieties, but its own quality is larger than that of the single main girder with the same lifting weight, and the cost is also higher. According to the main beam structure, it can be divided into two types: box beam and truss. Generally, a box-shaped structure is used.
- Structure And Working Principle Of Grab Bridge ...
- Attention Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Use Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Classification Of Bucket Crane
- General Purpose Bridge Crane Structure
- Analysis Of The Heating Causes Of Slip Ring Motor
- The Method Of Heat Treatment Of Slip Ring Motor...
- Use Of Slip Ring Motor
- Main Classification Of Dc Motor
- Dc Motor Excitation Mode
- What Are The Special Requirements For European-...
- Why Can A Crane Be Guaranteed For Two Years?
- Whether The Quality Of The Lifting Parts Is Exc...
- Shipbuilding Gantry Crane
- Importance Of Wire Rope Electric Hoist System I...
- Jib Crane Classification