F23+ Type crane remote control
When an emergency occurs, follow the steps below:
Press stop emergency stop button
Unplug the transmitter's key switch
Turn off the crane main switch
1. Fully lit AA (size 3) battery will be loaded into the transmitter
2. Place the battery in the battery placement area of the transmitter in the correct direction and lock the battery cover
3. Place the key switch on the transmitter (if it is a rotary key switch, turn ON)
4. Power on according to the set boot mode. Failure to follow the procedure The power-on LED flashes red and blinks quickly
5. Correct operation according to the functions set by the keys on the transmitter.
After the operation is processed in the following order:
1. Press the emergency stop button
2. Remove the key switch or turn the rotary key switch counterclockwise to the OFF position
3. Remove the key and collect it
4. If you do not use it for a long time, you need to take out the battery in the battery box
- Structure And Working Principle Of Grab Bridge ...
- Attention Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Use Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Classification Of Bucket Crane
- General Purpose Bridge Crane Structure
- Analysis Of The Heating Causes Of Slip Ring Motor
- The Method Of Heat Treatment Of Slip Ring Motor...
- Use Of Slip Ring Motor
- Main Classification Of Dc Motor
- Dc Motor Excitation Mode
- Crane Rail Installation Technical Specification...
- Necessity And Main Classification Of Crane Wind...
- Selection Of Gantry Cranes
- Domestic Crane Industry And Market Prospects
- What Crane Is Suitable For Factory Operation
- Self-propelled Crane Selection And Selection Steps
- Understandings Of Easy Access To Gantry Cranes
- What Is A Precast Beam Plant Bridge Crane
- Bridge Crane
- Boom Crane