With the advancement of technology, the types of cranes are also increasing, and the driving force for driving cranes is becoming more advanced. The electromagnetic crane is a circuit control system that uses low voltage current to control high voltage and high current. It has a small risk factor and is safe and convenient to operate.
The working principle of the electromagnetic crane is to use the electromagnetic principle to carry steel articles. The main part of the electromagnetic crane is the iron block. After the current is turned on, the electromagnet firmly holds the steel goods and lifts them to the designated place. After the current is cut off, the magnet disappears and the steel items return to the ground. Electromagnetic cranes are generally used in places such as scrap steel recycling or steel making workshops.
Electromagnetic cranes are very convenient to use. For steel items, they can be collected and transported easily and quickly without packing and packing. The use of the electromagnetic crane not only saves effort, but also simplifies the workflow and reduces the operator's needs. In the case of guaranteed power, the magnetic force of the electromagnetic crane is more reliable than the chain of the bundle of common cranes.
When the electromagnetic crane is energized, a magnetic field is generated, and then a magnetic force is generated, and the electromagnetic force is used to attract the object. The electromagnetic crane is characterized in that the more the number of turns of the coil, the larger the magnetic force; the magnetic pole can be changed at will; the larger the current, the larger the magnetic force. The application of electromagnetic cranes makes the handling of objects easier and faster, but the drawback is that electromagnetic cranes can only carry steel items.
- Structure And Working Principle Of Grab Bridge ...
- Attention Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Use Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Classification Of Bucket Crane
- General Purpose Bridge Crane Structure
- Analysis Of The Heating Causes Of Slip Ring Motor
- The Method Of Heat Treatment Of Slip Ring Motor...
- Use Of Slip Ring Motor
- Main Classification Of Dc Motor
- Dc Motor Excitation Mode
- Double Girder Crane Sink Solution
- Light Duty Hook Crane
- Brief Introduction Of Port Crane
- European Style Crane Introduction
- Container Crane Used At Shore
- European Type Electric Hoist
- LX Type Single Girder Overhead Crane
- QD Electric Double Girder Bridge Crane
- QZ5-10t Type Grab Bridge Crane
- QDY Hook Bridge Casting Crane