differences of electric single overhead crane and hoist overhead crane
The electric single-girder crane has only one beam, and the electric hoist is directly hung upside down on the track below the beam.
The electric double-girder crane has two parallel beams. The electric hoist is installed on the trolley, and the trolley is placed on the track above the beam.
The electric single-girder crane is mainly composed of electric hoist, metal structure, cart running mechanism, feeder and electric The device consists of a light and small lifting device that runs on the I-beam track. There are electric and manual points, and heavy objects are hung on it. It is relatively simple and has many applications.
- Structure And Working Principle Of Grab Bridge ...
- Attention Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Use Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Classification Of Bucket Crane
- General Purpose Bridge Crane Structure
- Analysis Of The Heating Causes Of Slip Ring Motor
- The Method Of Heat Treatment Of Slip Ring Motor...
- Use Of Slip Ring Motor
- Main Classification Of Dc Motor
- Dc Motor Excitation Mode
- Gantry Crane Introduction
- What Are The Special Requirements For European-...
- Why Can A Crane Be Guaranteed For Two Years?
- Whether The Quality Of The Lifting Parts Is Exc...
- Shipbuilding Gantry Crane
- Importance Of Wire Rope Electric Hoist System I...
- Jib Crane Classification