What are the common types of grab cranes? Generally speaking, there are mainly the following types:
Mechanical grab crane: It has no opening and closing structure, mainly driven by ropes or connecting rods.
Double rope grab crane: It is equipped with support rope and open and close rope. Its main advantages are simple and convenient operation, reliable work and high production efficiency, so its application is very wide.
Single rope grab crane: The support rope and the open and close rope are the same rope. The winding mechanism is relatively simple, but its productivity is not high, so it is not suitable for a large number of loading and unloading operations.
- Structure And Working Principle Of Grab Bridge ...
- Attention Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Use Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Classification Of Bucket Crane
- General Purpose Bridge Crane Structure
- Analysis Of The Heating Causes Of Slip Ring Motor
- The Method Of Heat Treatment Of Slip Ring Motor...
- Use Of Slip Ring Motor
- Main Classification Of Dc Motor
- Dc Motor Excitation Mode
- C-type Spreader
- Safety Technical Requirements For Crane Hooks
- Basic Knowledge Of Double Girder Bridge Crane
- Gantry Cranes Are Installed Outdoors. Precautions
- The Working Principle Of The Grab Crane
- Mining Bridge Crane
- Differences Of Electric Single Overhead Crane A...
- Gantry Crane Introduction
- What Are The Special Requirements For European-...
- Why Can A Crane Be Guaranteed For Two Years?