Basic knowledge of double girder bridge crane
First, the composition of the double girder bridge crane:
The outer image of the overhead crane is a single-span slab bridge supported by two ends supported on two parallel overhead rails. Double girder bridge cranes generally consist of three major parts: mechanical, electrical and metal structures.
1. Mechanical parts: three mechanisms: lifting mechanism, trolley running mechanism and cart running mechanism. The hoisting mechanism is used for vertical lifting and lifting, the trolley running mechanism is used for lateral movement with load; the trolley running mechanism is used for longitudinally moving the lifting trolley and articles to achieve handling and loading and unloading of goods in three-dimensional space. .
2. Metal structure: It consists of a bridge frame and a small frame.
3. Electrical part: It consists of electrical equipment and electrical circuits.
Second, the main technical performance parameters of the double girder bridge crane:
Lifting weight, lifting height, depth of depth, span, mechanism working speed, working level, and total crane weight or wheel pressure.
1. Lifting weight: The maximum lifting weight is allowed when the crane is working normally.
2. Lifting height: The distance between the upper limit position and the lower limit position of the spreader.
3. Span: the distance between the vertical centerlines of the wheels at both ends of the crane
4, the working speed of the organization (the fifth speed)
(1) Lifting speed: refers to the speed at which the pick-up device is fully loaded when the motor of the hoisting mechanism is at the rated speed.
(2) Running speed of the cart: It refers to the running speed of the crane when the motor of the cart running mechanism is at the rated speed.
(3) Speed of trolley: It refers to the running speed of the trolley when the motor of the trolley running mechanism is at the rated speed.
5. Working level: It indicates the full working degree of the crane lifting load and the busy working degree of the lifting work. The working level of the crane is divided into 8 levels of A1-A8, light (A1-A3), intermediate level. (A4, A5), heavy (A6, A7) extra heavyweight (A8).
6. Wheel pressure: The maximum vertical pressure of the trolley's own weight and rated lifting weight on the cart wheel when the bridge's own weight and the trolley are in the extreme position.
- Structure And Working Principle Of Grab Bridge ...
- Attention Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Use Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Classification Of Bucket Crane
- General Purpose Bridge Crane Structure
- Analysis Of The Heating Causes Of Slip Ring Motor
- The Method Of Heat Treatment Of Slip Ring Motor...
- Use Of Slip Ring Motor
- Main Classification Of Dc Motor
- Dc Motor Excitation Mode
- Gantry Cranes Are Installed Outdoors. Precautions
- The Working Principle Of The Grab Crane
- Mining Bridge Crane
- Differences Of Electric Single Overhead Crane A...
- Gantry Crane Introduction
- What Are The Special Requirements For European-...
- Why Can A Crane Be Guaranteed For Two Years?
- Whether The Quality Of The Lifting Parts Is Exc...
- Shipbuilding Gantry Crane
- Importance Of Wire Rope Electric Hoist System I...