The gantry crane representation
The model of gantry crane is represented by the four major elements of code, rating, mass, span and working level.
(1) Code Meaning
M: indicates the gate type. The symbol after M is a double-girder gantry crane. Its symbols are: MG, ME, MZ, MC, MP, MS. Two symbols are single-girder gantry cranes, and their symbols are: MDG, MDE, MDZ, MDN, MDP, MDS.
MG—double-beam single-car hook gantry crane;
ME - double beam double trolley hook gantry crane;
MDN—Single-girder single-grab grapple grab gantry crane;
MDS—single girder trolley three-purpose gantry crane
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The load factor of worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- Overhead Crane anti-derailment installation scheme
- Requirements for MH Gantry Crane Operators
- the safety inspections before QD gantry crane
- Crane safety protection device and function
- Explosion-proof electric hoist six test specifi...
- 10 tons gantry crane installation plan
- Brief introduction of industrial crane
- Components of industrial crane
- How to calculate the resistance of gantry crane...
- How to choose the right overhead crane