What are the requirements for single-beam cranes without load test run?
1. The direction of operation of the crane mechanism and the running direction of each mechanism of the single girder crane should meet the design requirements.
2. Start the motors of each mechanism separately, and the operation should be normal, and the no-load current should be measured.
3. The operation of each safety protection device and brake should be accurate and reliable.
4. Electrical equipment such as power distribution panels, cabinets, motors, controllers, etc. should work normally.
5. Each operation and lifting mechanism should travel at least three times along the whole process, and there should be no abnormalities.
6. The mechanism for powering cables and cables should be consistent with the speed of the operating mechanism.
7. The running mechanism and lifting mechanism of two or more motor drives are in the correct direction, and the starting and stopping should be synchronized.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The load factor of worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- QZ grab bucket overhead crane introduction
- grab crane introduction
- MQ type loading bridge crane product description
- 10 advantages of european style cranes
- Cranes need to transform knowledge into intelli...
- Precautions when installing gantry cranes outdoors
- The real cause of the loss of control of the cr...
- Gantry crane classification
- Features of the bridge crane