The shipbuilding half-gantry crane is a half-gantry crane with large lifting capacity, large span and large lifting height. It is specially used for docking large-scale hull section transportation, docking and turning operations. The following mainly introduces the technical features of shipbuilding half-gantry cranes:
1. It has multiple functions such as single hanging, lifting, air flipping, and air level micro-turning;
2. The gantry has two types: single main beam type and double main beam type. For rational use of materials, the main beam adopts variable section optimization design.
3. The upper trolley is provided with double main hooks, which are respectively placed on the two outer sides of the main beam; the lower trolley is provided with main and auxiliary hooks, which are placed under the center of the main beam; the upper and lower trolleys can cross each other;
4. All working institutions adopt frequency conversion speed regulation;
5. The top surface of the main beam of the rigid leg is provided with a jib crane to complete the maintenance work of the upper and lower trolleys;
6, in order to prevent storm attacks, there are safe and reliable rail clamps, ground anchors and other wind-proof devices.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The load factor of worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- single-beam cranes requirements
- QZ grab bucket overhead crane introduction
- grab crane introduction
- MQ type loading bridge crane product description
- 10 advantages of european style cranes
- Cranes need to transform knowledge into intelli...
- Precautions when installing gantry cranes outdoors
- The real cause of the loss of control of the cr...
- Gantry crane classification
- Features of the bridge crane