QZ grab bucket overhead crane introduction
The QZ type grab bridge crane is widely used in power plants, freight yards, workshops, docks, etc. for loading and unloading of bulk materials. All agencies are operated in the driver's cab. Access to the driver's cab door is: end entry, side entry and jacking. The rated lifting weight includes the weight of the grab. The four-rope grab with double reel in the direction of the grab is simple in structure and reliable in operation. The grab can be opened and closed at any height. Grabs are only suitable for loose materials in natural accumulation conditions. When picking up underwater materials or special materials, they must be specially made at the time of ordering. The crane can be used indoors or outdoors, and the rain cover is added when used outdoors.
Grab cranes are classified into bridge grab cranes, door grab cranes, or single beam grab cranes and double beam grab cranes according to the classification of cranes. Grab bridge cranes conventional configuration: using cab control, driver The room is divided into two types. Each mechanism adopts a winding type lifting motor and resistance speed regulation. Lifting equipment grab bridge crane working level: A6, A7, working environment 20 °C ~ +40 °C This model is not recommended for working environment with explosion-proof, insulation requirements
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The load factor of worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- grab crane introduction
- MQ type loading bridge crane product description
- 10 advantages of european style cranes
- Cranes need to transform knowledge into intelli...
- Precautions when installing gantry cranes outdoors
- The real cause of the loss of control of the cr...
- Gantry crane classification
- Features of the bridge crane