outdoor gantry crane introduction
Second, single main beam gantry crane
The symbols are: MDG, MDE, MDZ, MDN, MDP, MDS.
Such as: MDN - single main beam single trolley grab hook gantry crane;
MDS - single main beam trolley three-purpose gantry crane.
Third, double beam gantry crane
The symbols are: MG, ME, MZ, MC, MP, MS.
Such as: MG - double beam single trolley hook gantry crane;
ME—Double beam double trolley hook gantry crane.
First, the selection of gantry crane
It complies with the relevant regulations of the general gantry crane GB/T14406-1993 and GB5905-86.
Under normal circumstances, the lifting weight is below 50t and the span is within 35m. There is no special use requirement, and single main beam type should be used. If the door leg width is required to be large, the working speed is high, or the heavy parts and long pieces are often lifted, the double-beam gantry crane should be selected.
Second, span and cantilever length
The span of a gantry crane is an important factor affecting the quality of the crane itself. In the selection, the span should be minimized under the premise of meeting the equipment usage conditions and meeting the span series standards.
Third, the principle of determining the track
(a) can meet the stability requirements of the gantry along the direction of the crane track;
(b) The outer dimensions of the cargo shall pass through the flat steel frame of the outrigger;
(c) Note that the wheelbase B is proportional to the span S, and the wheelbase B=(1/4-1/6)S is generally taken.
Fourth, the gantry crane spacing size determination
At work, there should be a certain amount of space between the external dimensions of the gantry crane and the cargo and transport vehicle access of the yard to facilitate loading and unloading operations. When the general transport vehicle is loaded and unloaded within the span, it should maintain a distance of 0.7m or more from the door leg. When the spreader is not working, it should have a distance of more than 0.5m from the transport vehicle. When the cargo passes through the door, there should be a distance of 0.5m or more.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The load factor of worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- shipbuilding half-gantry crane
- single-beam cranes requirements
- QZ grab bucket overhead crane introduction
- grab crane introduction
- MQ type loading bridge crane product description
- 10 advantages of european style cranes
- Cranes need to transform knowledge into intelli...
- Precautions when installing gantry cranes outdoors
- The real cause of the loss of control of the cr...
- Gantry crane classification