mistakes easy to make when purchasing industrial cranes
Industrial cranes do bring convenience to the company's production and increase production efficiency. The crane has entered ten million companies and is an indispensable mechanical equipment for modern enterprise production. Even some companies can't produce without driving, so companies rely on more and more mechanical equipment.
Buying a car does not require much expertise, but you need to correct your ideas. Many companies are prone to some conceptual mistakes when they buy a industrial crane, which ultimately causes inconvenience to the company. So here is a chat with you about what conceptual mistakes are easy to make when buying a car.
1, the lower the price, the better
The price is a point that buyers value more. After all, this is a big expense. There are also some customers who know very little about cranes and think that cranes can be used as long as they can be used. They do not know that low-cost cranes bring high maintenance costs. We do not recommend that the more expensive the better, but to meet their own production needs, according to the frequency of use to determine the crane configuration.
2, the wrong request
Usually 5 tons of traffic using the P24 track, but some customers require the use of P30 track. There is no problem using the P30 track, but this increases the cost of the equipment. Not all parts are better, but the key is to be just right.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The load factor of worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- Analysis of Common Damage Causes of Crane Hooks
- advantages of electric chain hoist
- High-level performance and operational requirem...
- maintenance of European crane hoisting unit
- Features of KBK overhead crane
- excavator electromagnet
- The principle of crane electric winch
- Tire type container gantry crane
- differences between single beam and double over...
- MH type electric hoist gantry crane