grab crane introduction
Grab cranes, commonly known as grab cranes, grab cranes are cranes equipped with grabs, widely used in ports, docks, station yards, mines, etc. to load all kinds of bulk cargo, logs, minerals, coal, sand Stone, earth and stone, etc.
The grab crane is an automatic material picking machine. Its grabbing and unloading materials are operated by the ship unloader driver and do not need auxiliary personnel, thus avoiding the heavy labor of the workers, saving auxiliary working time and greatly improving the work. Loading and unloading efficiency. Grab cranes are generally classified into bridge grab cranes, door grab cranes, and folding arm grab cranes. Usually, grab cranes are referred to as folding arm type grab cranes, such as log cranes.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The load factor of worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- MQ type loading bridge crane product description
- 10 advantages of european style cranes
- Cranes need to transform knowledge into intelli...
- Precautions when installing gantry cranes outdoors
- The real cause of the loss of control of the cr...
- Gantry crane classification
- Features of the bridge crane