Gantry crane classification
1. Ordinary gantry crane
Rail gantry crane
This type of crane is mostly used in box and truss structures and is the most versatile. It can handle all kinds of articles and bulk materials, with a weight of less than 100 tons and a span of 4 to 39 meters. Ordinary gantry cranes with grabs have a higher working level. Common gantry cranes mainly refer to hooks, grabs, electromagnetic, hoist gantry cranes, and also include half-gantry cranes.
2. Hydropower station gantry crane
It is mainly used for lifting and opening and closing gates, and can also be installed. The lifting capacity is 80-500 tons, the span is small, 8-16 meters; the lifting speed is low, 1~5 meters/min. Although this type of crane is not often hoisted, it is very heavy once it is used, so it is necessary to raise the level of work appropriately.
3. Shipbuilding gantry crane
For the hull of the ship's rig, there are two hoisting trolleys: one with two main hooks running on the rails on the upper flange of the bridge; the other with a main hook and a secondary hook at the lower flange of the bridge Run on the track to flip and hoist large hull sections. The lifting capacity is generally 100-1500 tons; the span is 185 meters; the lifting speed is 2-15 meters/min, and the fretting speed is 0.1-0.5 m/min.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The load factor of worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- Features of the bridge crane