Difference between HD type crane and LD type crane
Crane is a multi-action crane that vertically elevates and carries heavy loads horizontally within a certain range.
HD cranes are low headroom cranes that are suitable for use in lower plants and can increase the effective lifting height. LX crane is electric single-girder suspension crane, suitable for small span, plant no corbel structure. LD cranes are electric single girder overhead traveling cranes.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The load factor of worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- Two orders about 5 ton single girder overhead c...
- electric hoist 30 ton overhead crane
- Types of bridge crane
- importance and influence of the crown of the ma...
- What part needs to pay attention about bridge c...
- single girder bridge crane
- What asemi-gantry crane, gantry crane is divide...
- QZ type double beam grab bridge crane
- Is there a difference between single girder bri...
- 10t single girder gantry crane