1 ton rotatble hoist
1. Classfication of 1 ton rotatble hoist
1 ton rotatble hoist components are: motor, transmission mechanism, reel and wire rope. The motor and reel can be roughly divided into four types depending on their position.
(1) The electric hoist with the axis of the motor perpendicular to the axis of the reel adopts a worm gear, which is large in width, heavy in structure, low in mechanical efficiency, and difficult to process. There are no manufacturers to produce this type of structure.
(2) The electric hoist with the axis of the electric motor parallel to the axis of the drum, its wire rope electric hoist has advantages of small height and length. The disadvantages are large width dimensions, grouping, and complex manufacturing and assembly. Large turning radius.
(3) The motorized hoist mounted inside the drum has the advantages of small length and compact structure. Its main disadvantages are poor heat dissipation conditions of the motor, poor grouping, inconvenience in checking, installing, and maintaining the motor, and complex power supply devices.
(4) The electric hoist mounted on the outside of the drum has the advantages of good grouping, high degree of generalization, easy change of height, easy installation and overhaul. The disadvantages are: large size.
2. Images of 1 ton rotatble hoist
3. Technical of 1 ton rotatble hoist