1. Brief introduction of gantry crane
Gantry crane is a kind of bridge type crane that is arranged on the two legs to form a portal frame. Such cranes operate on ground tracks and are mainly used for handling and installation work in open storage yards, shipyards, power stations, ports and railway freight stations. The lifting mechanism, trolley running mechanism and bridge structure of the gantry crane are basically the same as those of the bridge crane.
2. Classification of gantry crane:
1. Ordinary gantry crane
2. Hydropower plant gantry crane
3. Shipbuilding gantry crane
4. Container gantry crane
3. Images of different types of gantry crane