Self-propelled crane selection and selection steps
(1) The position of the crane's station is determined based on the location of the equipment or components to be lifted, the site's specific conditions, etc. Once the station's position is determined, its magnitude is determined.
(2) The arm length is determined from the characteristic curve of the crane according to the height of the in-place height of the hoisting equipment or component of the bridge crane, the sling height of the equipment size, and the position (amplitude) of the station vehicle.
(3) Based on the above determined amplitude and arm length, the crane's characteristic curve determines the load that the crane can lift.
(4) If the load that the crane can lift is greater than the weight of the equipment or components being hoisted, the crane selection is acceptable, otherwise it is reselected.
- Structure And Working Principle Of Grab Bridge ...
- Attention Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Use Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Classification Of Bucket Crane
- General Purpose Bridge Crane Structure
- Analysis Of The Heating Causes Of Slip Ring Motor
- The Method Of Heat Treatment Of Slip Ring Motor...
- Use Of Slip Ring Motor
- Main Classification Of Dc Motor
- Dc Motor Excitation Mode
- Understandings Of Easy Access To Gantry Cranes
- What Is A Precast Beam Plant Bridge Crane
- Bridge Crane
- Boom Crane
- Electric Single Girder Gantry Crane
- Explosion-proof Electric Single Beam Crane
- Happy Dragon Boat Festival
- Bridge Crane Driving Mode And Operation Method
- End Of Discount Season Of Crane
- Movable Jib Crane Introduction