Container cranes for sale
A rail mounted container gantry crane (also called RMG ) is a type of large dockside gantry crane found at container terminals for loading and unloading intermodal containers from container ships.
Container cranes consist of a supporting framework that can traverse the length of a quay or yard, and a moving platform called a "spreader". The spreader can be lowered down on top of a container and locks onto the container's four locking points ("cornercastings"), using a twistlock mechanism. Cranes normally transport a single container at once, however some newer cranes have the capability to pick up two to four 20-foot containers at once.
- Structure And Working Principle Of Grab Bridge ...
- Attention Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Use Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Classification Of Bucket Crane
- General Purpose Bridge Crane Structure
- Analysis Of The Heating Causes Of Slip Ring Motor
- The Method Of Heat Treatment Of Slip Ring Motor...
- Use Of Slip Ring Motor
- Main Classification Of Dc Motor
- Dc Motor Excitation Mode
- Good News For Purchasing Industrial Crane
- Introducing The Grand:20 Ton Electric Overhead ...
- New Types Of Mini Lifting Crane
- Jib Crane Use Maintenance
- What Happened In Armagh Company During April Fo...
- 10 Ton Crane Are Delivery To Our Client
- Electric Overhead Crane Classification
- Qingming Festival Arrangment
- European Type Overhead Crane
- F23+ Type Crane Remote Control