Bridge crane can be used on rectangular fields and over the sky. It is mostly used for the loading and unloading of items such as workshops, warehouses and open storage yards. There are beam cranes, bridge cranes, gantry cranes, cable cranes, and carrying bridges.
Bridge cranes are lifting devices that are used to lift materials over the workshops, warehouses and stockyards. Because its two ends are located on tall concrete pillars or metal brackets, it looks like a bridge. The bridge crane's bridge runs longitudinally along the rails laid on both sides of the elevated bridge, which can make full use of the space under the bridge to lift materials and is not obstructed by the ground equipment. It is the most widely used and the largest number of lifting appliances.
Gantry cranes are a variant of bridge cranes. At the port, it is mainly used for the loading and unloading operations of freight yards, yard goods, and bulk cargoes. Its metal structure is like a gantry frame, bearing two feet under the main beam, and can directly walk on the track of the ground. Both ends of the main beam can have an outrigger cantilever beam. The gantry crane has the characteristics of high site utilization, large operating range, wide adaptability, and versatility, and is widely used in the port cargo yard.
- Structure And Working Principle Of Grab Bridge ...
- Attention Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Use Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Classification Of Bucket Crane
- General Purpose Bridge Crane Structure
- Analysis Of The Heating Causes Of Slip Ring Motor
- The Method Of Heat Treatment Of Slip Ring Motor...
- Use Of Slip Ring Motor
- Main Classification Of Dc Motor
- Dc Motor Excitation Mode
- Boom Crane
- Electric Single Girder Gantry Crane
- Explosion-proof Electric Single Beam Crane