The boom-type cranes include: cantilever cranes, tower cranes, mobile cranes, and portal cranes. There are three types of cantilever cranes: column-type, wall-mounted, and balance cranes.
A column type jib crane is a cantilever crane consisting of an upright column and a cantilever that can rotate around a fixed column fixed on a base or a cantilever and a column, and rotates together with a vertical centerline within a base support. It is suitable for occasions where the lifting capacity is small and the service range is round or fan-shaped. It is generally used for loading and transporting workpieces such as machine tools.
2 The on-wall crane is a cantilever crane fixed to the wall, or a cantilever crane that can run along an elevated track on a wall or other supporting structure.
3 Balanced crane commonly known as balance crane, it is the use of four-bar linkage mechanism to make the load and balance weight constitute a balanced system, you can use a variety of slings flexible and easy lifting load in three-dimensional space.
- Structure And Working Principle Of Grab Bridge ...
- Attention Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Use Of Grab Bridge Crane
- Classification Of Bucket Crane
- General Purpose Bridge Crane Structure
- Analysis Of The Heating Causes Of Slip Ring Motor
- The Method Of Heat Treatment Of Slip Ring Motor...
- Use Of Slip Ring Motor
- Main Classification Of Dc Motor
- Dc Motor Excitation Mode
- Electric Single Girder Gantry Crane
- Explosion-proof Electric Single Beam Crane
- Happy Dragon Boat Festival
- Bridge Crane Driving Mode And Operation Method
- End Of Discount Season Of Crane
- Movable Jib Crane Introduction
- Safety Operation Regulation Of Crane
- Importances Of Bridge Crane Main Beam
- OUMAGE SERIES STEEL MILL MAGNETS
- More Details About Electric Hoist