The principle of crane electric winch
In the construction and installation works, the motor drives the reel with the wire rope through the transmission A mechanical device that implements load movement.
Working principle: crane electric winch is composed of machine base, reducer, flexible coupling, brake, winding, motor and electrical equipment. Electromagnetic (hydraulic) brake automatic brake type. When the power is input,
The motor and electromagnetic brake circuit are simultaneously turned on, at which time the brake shoe is opened and the motor begins to rotate.
The power is transmitted to the reducer via the flexible coupling, and then the reducer passes through the coupling to drive the reel to work.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The load factor of worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- Tire type container gantry crane
- differences between single beam and double over...
- MH type electric hoist gantry crane
- A shape gantry crane maintenance