In the gear transmission of worm gear reducer, its load coefficient includes the following four coefficients: use coefficient KA. Dynamic load coefficient K, load distribution coefficient KA and tooth load distribution coefficient K0.
Use coefficient KA: considering the coefficient of the external dynamic load of the gear -- the original motive, the operating characteristics of the working machine, the buffer performance of the coupling and other external factors.
Dynamic load factor K: considering the coefficient of internal additional dynamic load caused by the meshing error and running speed of the gear drive itself. The meshing error is caused by the change of the angular velocity caused by the change of the angular velocity in the running wheel due to the mushroom pitch error, tooth profile error and gear deformation. Influencing factors: manufacturing accuracy, circular velocity, etc., to reduce the dynamic load impact, the maximum circumference speed of gear of different tolerance grades is limited.
The coefficient of load distribution coefficient between the tooth of the worm gear reducer is Ka: the coefficient of unequal distribution of the load between the gear teeth is given due to the manufacturing error and the deformation of the gear tooth after loading. The main factors are the degree of overlap between design and manufacture, which affects the logarithm and meshing range of meshing teeth.
Load distribution coefficient K0 for worm gear reducer: consider the coefficient on the same pair of gears. Causes: the bending of the shaft, torsion deformation, causing the gear pair skew and the gear distortion.
The load along the contact line distribution of uneven bearing elastic displacement, transmission device manufacturing installation error.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- Classification of European cranes
- 100m retractable cable reel
- Column Mounted Jib Crane
- Cylindrical Gear Reducer
- lifting electromagnet for handling steel scraps
- Novelty hand pallet truck
- Grab Bucket Overhead Crane
- Difference between HD type crane and LD type crane