Requirements for MH Gantry Crane Operators
MH gantry crane is a kind of commonly used light small electric hoist single beam gantry crane, also called electric hoist gantry crane or MH gantry crane. Today we mainly talk about MH gantry crane operator requirements.
1. The operator must be in good health, be at least 18 years of age, have visual acuity (including corrected visual acuity) above 0.7, have no color blindness, and have hearing to meet specific working conditions.
2. The operator must be a certified operating personnel who has received professional training and has passed the assessment, and is familiar with the safety operation procedures and the relevant safety precautions.
3. The operator should be familiar with the basic structure and performance of the hoist cranes that are frequently operated.
4. The operator should be familiar with the function of the safety device of the hoist crane and hold the knowledge of the hoisting operation.
The above is the most basic operational requirements for MH gantry cranes for operators, and different units of action have other relevant specific requirements.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The load factor of worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- the safety inspections before QD gantry crane
- Crane safety protection device and function
- Explosion-proof electric hoist six test specifi...
- 10 tons gantry crane installation plan
- Brief introduction of industrial crane
- Components of industrial crane
- How to calculate the resistance of gantry crane...
- How to choose the right overhead crane
- European single and double beam crane overhaul
- The importance of crane operation safety