High-level performance and operational requirements for explosion-proof electric hoists
Explosion-proof electric hoists commonly used in explosion-proof electric hoists must use explosion-proof electric hoists when they contain dangerous gases in high temperature, humidity or air. Explosion-proof electric hoist is more rigorous than ordinary CD1/MD1 wire rope electric hoist, and it also needs high level of performance and operation.
1. The electrical components of the explosion-proof electric hoist include: lifting and running motor, control box, control button, limiter, etc., all adopt self-contained explosion-proof equipment, adopting soft cable power introducer.
2. The surface temperature of the explosion-proof electric hoist does not exceed 110 °C during normal working hours.
3. The mechanical components adopt explosion-proof measures. In order to prevent the friction of the explosion-proof electric hoist during operation, the impact generates high-temperature sparks and the relevant components are treated. The hoisting and running reducer is filled with a proper amount of mechanical oil; the reel and the wire rope are coated with grease; the left and right stop blocks on the limiting rod and the stopper of the stopper are made of bronze or stainless steel.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The load factor of worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- maintenance of European crane hoisting unit
- Features of KBK overhead crane
- excavator electromagnet
- The principle of crane electric winch
- Tire type container gantry crane
- differences between single beam and double over...
- MH type electric hoist gantry crane
- A shape gantry crane maintenance