Explosion-proof electric hoist six test specific content
Explosion-proof electric hoist due to the particularity of the application environment and the high requirements of its own safety, it must undergo a rigorous test before leaving the factory, for the explosion-proof electric hoist test content mainly type test, routine test, medium test, sampling test, Life test, resistance test, this is the test that each qualified explosion-proof electric hoist must carry out before leaving the factory.
Type test: Tests are carried out on explosion-proof electric hoists manufactured in accordance with a design requirement to verify that the design requirements meet certain specifications.
Routine test: also called factory test. Tests are performed on each device or device of an explosion-proof electric hoist during or after manufacture to determine whether a device or device meets a certain standard.
Medium test: It is a general term for various tests that test the electrical properties of dielectrics, including: insulation, static electricity, and pressure resistance.
Sampling test: It is used to test several randomly selected samples in an explosion-proof electric hoist to determine whether the sample meets a certain standard.
Life test: A test to determine the life of an explosion-proof electric hoist that may be achieved under specified conditions, or a test to evaluate the life characteristics of a product, is a destructive test.
Tolerance test: Under the specified conditions including certain operations taken for a certain purpose for a certain period of time, tests on explosion-proof electric hoists, such as repeated operation, short circuit, overvoltage, vibration, impact, etc., are destructive tests.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The load factor of worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- 10 tons gantry crane installation plan
- Brief introduction of industrial crane
- Components of industrial crane
- How to calculate the resistance of gantry crane...
- How to choose the right overhead crane
- European single and double beam crane overhaul
- The importance of crane operation safety
- Advantages of LX single girder crane