The gear of cylindrical gear reducer is processed by carburizing, quenching and grinding. It has high bearing capacity and low noise. It is mainly used for belt conveyors and all kinds of transport machinery, and can also be used in other general machinery transmission mechanism. It has the advantages of high carrying capacity, long life, small volume, high efficiency and light weight. It is used in the transmission device with vertical arrangement of input shaft and output shaft.
Cylindrical gear reducer is widely used in metallurgy, mine, lifting, transportation, cement, construction, chemical industry, textile, printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical and other fields.
Nominal Power (KW)
Z Series Cylindrical Reducer
D Series Bevel Gearbox
Solid Shaft and Hollow Shaft
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The load factor of worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- lifting electromagnet for handling steel scraps
- Novelty hand pallet truck
- Grab Bucket Overhead Crane
- Difference between HD type crane and LD type crane
- Two orders about 5 ton single girder overhead c...
- electric hoist 30 ton overhead crane
- Types of bridge crane
- importance and influence of the crown of the ma...
- What part needs to pay attention about bridge c...
- single girder bridge crane