Brief introduction of industrial crane
Crane is a kind of lifting machine, which is a kind of machinery for circulating and intermittent movement. A work cycle includes: the picking device lifts the articles from the picking place, then moves horizontally to a designated place to lower the articles, and then performs a reverse movement to return the picking device to its original position for the next cycle.
A crane is a multi-action lifting appliance that vertically lifts and horizontally lifts heavy objects within a certain range. Also called a crane. It is a material handling machine. The crane's work feature is to do intermittent movements, that is, the corresponding mechanisms for picking, moving, and unloading in one work cycle alternate.
In the past 10 years, thanks to the constant expansion of fixed asset investment in China, the construction machinery industry in China has experienced rapid development. The construction crane industry has entered a golden period of development. In the list of the world's top ten crane companies in 2010, China has occupied four seats, and the Chinese crane industry will play an increasingly important role on the world stage.
The increase in demand in the domestic market has contributed to the development of China's construction crane industry. Since 2009, the construction of a large number of infrastructure projects has escorted the crane market. The continued development of new energy projects such as nuclear power and wind power has undoubtedly provided a new growth space for the construction crane industry.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Dc motor control principle
- Gear reducer machine features
- Gear reducer is generally used for low speed an...
- Add items for worm gear reducer
- Type of worm gear reducer
- Material selection of worm gear reducer
- Maintenance instructions for worm gear reducer
- The load factor of worm gear reducer
- The reason of using helical gear in gear combin...
- The self-locking principle of worm gear reducer
- Components of industrial crane
- How to calculate the resistance of gantry crane...
- How to choose the right overhead crane
- European single and double beam crane overhaul
- The importance of crane operation safety