Bridge cranes are lifting devices that are used to lift materials over the workshops
1. Description of bridge crane
Bridge cranes are lifting devices that are used to lift materials over the workshops, warehouses and stockyards. Because its two ends are located on tall concrete pillars or metal brackets, it looks like a bridge. The bridge crane's bridge runs longitudinally along the rails laid on both sides of the elevated bridge, which can make full use of the space under the bridge to lift materials and is not obstructed by the ground equipment. It is the most widely used and the largest number of lifting appliances.
Composition of bridge crane:
Bridge cranes generally consist of bridges (also known as carts). Lifting mechanism, trolleys, carts moving agencies, control room, trolley conductive devices (auxiliary slide lines), cranes main power conductive devices (main slip line) and other components.
Features of bridge crane:
1) Adopt the three-in-one design mode of lifting beams, transporting beams and erecting.
(2) It can be directly transported through the special passenger tunnel.
(3) No guide beam can be used to facilitate the erection of the first end of the bridge and the opening and exit of the inner box girder of the tunnel. No cranes are required to cooperate with the operation.
(4), the whole machine is easy to change cross operation.
(5) The whole machine operation procedure is simple and easy, with good stability and safe and reliable.
(6) It can be well adapted to the severe cold weather in Northeast China and the hot weather in the south.
Applications of bridge crane: